If you've ever wanted to work in sports, retail and fashion, Shibe Vintage Sports is currently looking to hire people who don't just want a job, but want to be part of a team.
Want to get paid to talk about sports and style with customers while offering excellent customer service? This is your chance.
Shibe Vintage Sports is a sports apparel retail store founded in November 2013 at 13th & Walnut in Center City Philadelphia. We specialize in vintage-style apparel - both brand name licensed apparel as well as locally designed originals. As a boutique shop, we seek to create a personal experience with customers based on fashion, sports and history.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a part-time (15-25 hours/week) sales associate position to work in our day-to-day retail sales operations. This could include shifts at either or both of our locations, based on employee interest. Weekend availability is required.
Meeting in-store sales goals, opening/closing store, balance cash drawers, recover store as needed to ensure a safe and organized sales floor, prepare the store for business
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers
- Maintain knowledge of scheduled sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
- Drive store sales, control expenses and improve profit
- Receive shipment of product and move onto the sales floor in a timely manner.
- Responsive communication with store managers
- Fulfilling online orders
- Occasional travel and pop-up store shifts
- Provide recommendations for inventory orders
- Two years minimum retail or customer service experience
- Interest in sports history and/or fashion
- Proven trustworthiness, reliability & ability to work alone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in computers and iPads
- Weekend and Holiday season availability
- High school diploma, 18 years old minimum
- Retail management
- Online marketing (particularly social media)
- eCommerce management
- Graphic design, photography, videography
- $12-16/hourly wage based on experience
- Daily Sales Bonuses
- Growth potential to Assistant Manager
- 35% employee discount
No calls / Principals only, no recruiters / Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please complete the form below: